Change in Personal Details

Start a new form or continue where you left off

This form is only to report a change in name or contact details.  If you claim Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and need to tell us about a change to your income, savings or rent, you’ll need to complete our change of circumstances form.

Start a new form

We can only process your information if you are contacting us about a property in our borough, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk. If you're unsure whether your address is within our borough, then you can check your postcode on MyNearest.

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click "Continue" to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details